- Acquired 51% equity interest of Treasure of Health Co., Ltd. and entered the market of retail pharmacy chains.
- The subsidiary Shin-Ho Instruments Co., Ltd. has started the construction of a sterilization plant and got approval for incentives from the Ministry of Economic Affairs based on the “Three Major Programs for Investing in Taiwan – Welcome Back Action Plan”.
- Awarded the “Little Giant” of “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility” reward of the CommonWealth Magazine.
- The operation headquarter was completed in Taipei Taiwan and authenticated the Green Building Labeling.
- Approval from the Ministry of Science and Technology to explore radiation sterilization business in Tongluo Park, part of the Hsinchu Science Park.
- Installed the first IBA ProteusONE proton therapy system in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Advantech surgery-related products in Taiwan.
- Jakarta office was established in Indonesia.
- Collaborated with Mayapada Healthcare Group to initiate a radiotherapy treatment center at Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan.
- Chairman Lee, Pei-Lin was granted the Honorary Doctorate degree from Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology.
- Became a distributor of Japan Cyberdyne hybrid assistive limb systems in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of USA Hill-rom operation room surgical systems and Welch Allyn products in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of German Albomed EasyLuron ophthalmic viscoelastic solutions in Taiwan.
- Shenyang office was established in China.
- Set up joint venture with Sakurajyuji Group to expand into elderly care business.
- Certificated ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems and OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System certifications.
- Subsidiary Chiu Ho Medical System Co., Ltd. awarded Outstanding Award by FDA Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Japan Crownjun microsurgical suturing and instrument in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Japan Sony smart digital operation room platform in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Swiss CAScination tumor ablation navigation systems in Taiwan.
- Signed the first cooperation contract of IBA proton therapy system in Taiwan.
- Awarded “Most Significant Improvement” in 3rd “Corporate Governance Evaluation” among TWSE-listed and TPEx-listed companies.
- Awarded the “Little Giant” of “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility” reward of CommonWealth Magazine.
- Chairman Lee, Pei-Lin was awarded prize of the Unstoppable Entrepreneur granted by “EY Entrepreneur of The Year”.
- Co-organized with IBMI held in International Elderly Care Industry Leaders Forum.
- Signed the first sales contract of IBA proton therapy system in Taiwan.
- Chairman Lee, Pei-Lin was honorably awarded the prize of the 70th Outstanding Businessman granted by the General Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of China.
- Became a distributor of Belgian PhysIOL intraocular lens in Taiwan.
- Full ranges of healthcare management services were activated in China.
- Beijing office was established in China.
- Became a distributor of Ellex ophthalmology laser equipment in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Asia GE Healthcare for diagnostic imaging equipment and molecular medical imaging systems in Taiwan.
- Cheng Yeh Holdings Co., Ltd. renamed as CHC Healthcare Group.
- Listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange on Oct. 24 (Stock Code: 4164).
- Became a distributor of Belgium IBA proton therapy system in Taiwan.
- Became the distributor of Swissray digital X-Ray system in Greater China.
- Guangzhou office was established in China.
- IPO in Sep., and listed in Oct. as emerging stock.
- Became a distributor of Elekta radiation oncology systems in five provinces in Southern China.
- To be the first medical equipment distributor to install SAP enterprise resource planning in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of C-RAD laser solutions for radiation therapy in Taiwan
- Established CHC Healthcare Group.
- Became a distributor of German Technolas ophthalmology excimer laser and femtosecond laser in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Leica surgical microscopes in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Bausch & Lomb ophthalmology products in Taiwan and established ophthalmology sales & technical service team to build sales service network in north, middle and south area.
- Kaohsiung office was established in Taiwan.
- Taichung office was established in Taiwan.
- Installed the first Elekta IMRT linear accelerator in Taiwan.
- Created the first “Comprehensive one-stop healthcare management solution”, started cooperating with Taipei Municipal Wanfang Hospital to establish Dept. of Radiation Oncology.
- Became a distributor of Swedish Elekta radiation oncology treatment systems in Taiwan.
- The senior engineer of UK Elekta, Roger was hired to assume the chief engineer of technical leadership and established professional oncotherapy-linear accelerator technical team.
- Became a distributor of German PTW radiation measurement products and QA system in Taiwan.
- Became a distributor of Dutch Nucletron radiation oncology equipment in Taiwan.
- Chairman Lee, Pei-Lin founded Chiu Ho Instrument and Regent Co., Ltd. in 1977, the first subsidiary of CHC Healthcare Group, engaged in transaction of professional medical equipments. In early establishment, the company focused on X-ray related equipments business (e.g. mobile X-ray machine, medical X-ray film processor, etc.).